Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Journey’s End… Or Just the Beginning?

Over the past few weeks, I’ve shared with you my journey in the online world of webcomics. Hopefully, you readers have learned just as much as I have by travelling to the sites that I have posted in my blog. I’ve discovered that while webcomics’ appeal is not exactly the same as print comics’, they are still an interesting, unique, and evolving art form that everyone should consider exploring.
Before I go, I would like to just share one of my personal favorite webcomics that I have discovered through my lengthy online searches. Xkcd by Rundall Monroe is a simple yet deep and clever webcomic that is thriving on the web. I hope you will enjoy reading all 700 or so strips as much as I have. Here is a link to two contrasting reviews about the comic.
Just because I have finished this blog, it definitely doesn’t mean that I’m done reading webcomics. There are tens of thousands of comics being published on the internet, and I believe that each one has something different to offer. If I ever want to fully understand what my friends are talking about when they discuss webcomics, I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment